This week I have been doing mostly everything...and getting it all done.
I'n't study leave great.
No I'm not trying to make up an educational version of The Fast Show.
Very busy but extremely productive week so far. I have...
- recorded and (almost) edited 5 new vocabulary guide podcasts for the homework blog
- organised, planned and arranged our tree planting ceremony to celebrate both World Environment Day and our Connecting Classrooms Partnership (the Welwitschia partnership)
- made a good start on the above mentioned partnership's wiki page
- done all the wonderful and really necessary paperwork for Friday's activity day (we are going out into Huntly to make a film...)
- taught some good lessons (for once)
- got the car repaired
- had a filling done
- checked and submitted our partnership plan and budget for Welwitschia
- almost decided on some resources for the department to use during Refugee Week.
Now all that remains is...
- get my trip to Graz organised
- attend markers meeting
- mark tons of scripts before 21st June
- tweak my Welwitschia presentations for assemblies at school
- ditto for staff meeting
- muck around with my kids
Just the average working week then.
Had to laugh at myself when I decided to try to fill in my CPD record. 35 hours logged before end of first term, and I wasn't even busy then.